For class today:
1. You should make sure you understand 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4. If you do not, go down to the first blog entry and work through the review section.
2. Finish the class work for 9.4 if you didn't yesterday, page 482 problems 2-5. Remember to draw a picture first.
3. Today's lesson is 9.5 Distance in Coordinate Geometry.
With a partner, please do the 6 step investigation on pages 486 to 487. I would use Geogabra to do this, but some of you may want to use Activestudio.
4. After you do the investigation 1, do investigation 2 on page 488, steps 1 to 3. This is a very cool investigation, it leads to finding the algebraic equation of a circle. (I find it so amazing that we can have the algebra of a geometric shape!)
5. If you get the point of the investigations, do problems 1 through 10 on page 489 odd. The even are homework.
6. REMEMBER TO CREATE EVIDENCE THAT YOU DID WORK TODAY. I'M COMING AROUND WITH A CLIP BOARD.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment